Has your family not been emotionally connected? Do you find that you and your family members are...
- ignoring one another after an argument?
- continuing to hold grudges from past issues in with family members?
- experiencing grief or loss due to a close family member passing?
- feeling emotionally disconnected from one another?
- no longer feeling as though you are working together in family stressors?
You have a choice on whether to continue to live this way.
Treatment Specialties Include
- ADHD Family Coaching
- Enhancing Communication Skills
- Emotionally Intelligent Parenting
- Familial Anxiety
- Grief/Loss of Immediate Family Member
- Emotional Disconnection from One Another
- Interpersonal Conflict Resolution
- High Familial Stress Due to Economics
How Matthew Can Help
Families are a sum of their parts, and if their parts are not connecting and working well together, they break down. Matthew specializes in understanding the emotional function of families and how to assist members in reorganizing, to meet their emotional needs efficiently and effectively. Each family member is trying to satisfy their own human needs, while still being a part of their family. These human needs often conflict, which can create significant problems for one person and/or multiple other members of the family. No one in the family is "bad" or "the problem", they are just attempting to meet their human needs ineffectively and incongruently with the family. Matthew assists families in being open, honest, and self reflective in the roles they assume in order to maintain the problem or create a solution.
I am an in-network provider forAetna, Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield,
Cigna, and Husky Health CT.
If you have another health insurance provider I will be more than happy to print you an invoice for you to submit for reimbursement with your insurance company.