Tired of settling for the status quo in your daily life?
I am a psychotherapist that supports clients in making sustainable breakthroughs in many areas of their life. My approach with all of my clients is warm, empathic, humorous, and client centered. I collaborate with my clients to make sure they are comfortable with the changes they are making and we move at a pace that they set.
Previous clients have entered psychotherapy due to...
- continually getting frustrated with perceptions and reactions others have towards them.
- having anxiety or depression that is significantly impacting their quality of life.
- experiencing strained relationships at home and/or at work.
- depression and anxiety symptoms that are causing distress in varying area's of their life.
- wanting to improve their self-esteem and feel confident in all their relationships.
Individual Psychotherapy Specialties Include
- Personal Growth
- Panic Attacks
- Relationship Difficulty
- Past Trauma
- Low Self Esteem
- Family of Origin Stress
- Life Stage Transitions
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
- Grief and Loss
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Low Self Confidence
I am an in-network provider for Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Cigna, and Husky Health CT.
If you have another health insurance provider I will be more than happy to print you an invoice for you to submit for reimbursement with your insurance company.